Pink has long been associated with girls so when it comes to decorating a bedroom for a little girl, one of the first colors that comes to mind is pink.
With amazing shades of pink that are available, decorating your little girls room can be a delight. With a delicate balance, you can create a bedroom fit for your princess in glorious shades of pink she will love, and so will you!
Check out these pink home decor accessories at The Pink Monogram. Perfect for creating the room of any little girls dreams. From baby to school age, all of these decor items can be integrated in your child’s room decor.
* Monogrammed La Scallop Bedding Collection from Matouk
Create your own color scheme with this beautiful bedding. Order by the piece to get the look you love.
* Monogrammed Cable Knit Blanket measures 36″ by 53″ in size. It’s made out of super-soft acrylic and can be personalized with up to 3 letters. Great colors to choose: pale pink, medium pink or fushia.
* Monogrammed Knit Pillow are made from soft acrylic yarn and measure 15″ square. Available in 17 different styles suitable for little girls with your choice of pale pink, medium pink or fushia backgrounds. These throw pillows would look fabulous paired up with our cable knit blanket.
* Monogrammed Pillowcases Set of 2 are made out of 100% cotton and come on a white background. Your choice of monogram style, thread color and choose between 1 to 3 letters for the personalization. These pillowcases will grow with your child and last for years.
* Butterfly Dreams Monogram Vinyl Wall Decal is a great to add to your little girl’s wall decor. This piece measures 16″ tall and comes ready to apply. Available in several different color combinations.
Would your little girl love a pink bedroom? Or how about you? All of these items would be fabulous in a woman’s bedroom too! Find your favorite shades of pink in home decor in the shop!
I love the warm weather and summer months, especially when it comes to fashion and clothing options. Don’t you?? There are so many gorgeous options for footwear and one of my favorites are sandals. You just cannot have enough choices. I am loving the peep toes this season and here is why!
Do you love to personalize your stuff? Did you know you can create your own look by personalizing a pair of custom shoes and sandals? It is easy to do and it starts with selecting the type and color of leather or fabric, the base color, and the monogram or design.
What you end up with is a custom look that includes all of your personal passion and fire. Specialty designs and amazing colors are just right for summer fashion and comfort. With different heel heights, colors and design options, you can have it all!
Sometimes the black sole is just what I need for my outfit. I love that option and it is hard to find in a clog sandal.
What does your perfect shoe look like??
When you want to freshen up your space choosing your color combinations can be the hardest part! There are so many awesome color combos that look great together. And what about patterns? Do you favorite a certain pattern?
Take a look at some of the home decorating pattern and color combinations that we are seeing this year. Now I know why it can be hard to choose your favorite!
Home Decorating Patterns and Color Combinations for 2016
* Gray and White
* Pink and Lime Green
* Black and Pink
* Chocolate and Light Pink
* Chocolate and Light Blue
* Red, White & Blue – Nautical
Home Decorating Patterns:
* Tartan Plaids
Want to add some spark to your home? Try some of these gorgeous colors and incorporate some pattern into your space too! What is your color scheme?
Stop by the shop or our website and see what can spark your creativity today.