Dads-to-be are a growing group of gift giving recipients. It has become very trendy in certain areas to include gifts that the Dad to Be can feel comfortable using for the new baby. With more and more Americans working from home every day, Dads are a growing group that stay home and take care of the kids too. With that in mind, you may see more male focused items on the baby shower list or you may want to include the new Dad with some items of his own for caring and bonding with the new child.
Here are some unique gift ideas that a Dad and Dad-to-be will enjoy getting for the new baby on the way.
* Monogrammed Bath Robe for those long nights
* Monogrammed Slippers
* Manly Style Tote Bag or Diaper Bag
* Manly Style Portable Diaper Changing Mat/Pads
* Personalized Dad-to-be or I’m a Dad T-shirt
* Personalized Dad-to-be or Daddy Hoodie or Sweatshirt
* Monogrammed Jewelry like cufflinks, tie-tack or ring – with a small birthstone of the child’s birth month
* Baby Carrier in solid “man friendly” colors or preppy argyle prints
* Daddy and Baby Theme Story Books
* Personalized Leather Journal to document his thoughts on the new baby
Any of these items would make a thoughtful gift for the new Dad. Do you have any gift ideas that you have given that would work too?