Jewelry is one of those accessories that becomes a personal part of the look and feel of our style. With the huge variety of items in different metals, colors, and designs to choose from, you truly can take an outfit from nothing special to something wonderful with just the right jewelry piece.
Just like clothing and other accessories, jewelry trends tend to come and go too. Certain aspects of a cut of a stone or the design of the setting can change over time. Some metals become more popular and new metals are introduced. However, the basics and the classics are always in style and always on trend.
If you love following and wearing the trends in fashion and jewelry, you will want to see what is hot in jewelry this season.
Here are the top 5 Jewelry Trends for Winter
* Wide Cuff Bracelet – Perfect for stacking with other pieces or wearing alone. The Wide Cuff bracelet is a beautiful statement piece that you can choose in metal, enamel, acrylic or other fabrications. Perfect for monogramming too!
* Long, Multi-Neck Chains – There are so many fabulous designs and styles that are just made for layering with other chains and necklaces. Plus many are long enough that you can double them and wear a single piece on is own. Very versatile!
* Multi-Finger Ring – This trend has been seen on runways for the past few seasons. Usually made with metal in either gold or sterling silver, these rings bring a lot of interest to your style. 2 finger rings are very popular but you can also find 3 finger ones as well.
* Classic Hoop Earring – These hoop earrings never go out of style but this year we are seeing them with a twist. Additional design elements are being added with beautiful results and plenty of design options.
* Statement Watch – A timeless piece that is perfect for adding to your jewelry box. Statement watches usually are made with larger faces and bands, sometimes called boyfriend watches. They come in many types of metals, wood, acrylics, and a rainbow of color and design choices. Patterns, monograms, and textures make these a perfect addition to your love of stacking and trends.
Accessories and jewelry is trendy yet a perfect compliment to your style. What is your favorite jewelry piece for this winter?