With the weather as challenging as it has been lately, there is nothing like snuggling down into a soft, warm blanket. Am I right? I love that cozy feeling! Babies have figured that out long ago and they have it down! Wrap them in cozy comfort and they will sleep. And we have that super cozy and soft blanket that is just right for babies of all ages! With our Minky Baby Blanket and Lovie set, your baby is going to love the soft touch.
Babies are so special. With that tender skin, we don’t want anything harsh touching them so this blanket and lovie set is just the ticket. I love the fabulous animal prints that we brought in. They are so perfect for boys or girls and you can monogram them with a single letter, 3 letter or a name. Your choice. Whatever the color scheme is for that baby in your life, we are going to have just the right blanket for you! There is 10 different color schemes and prints to choose from. How fun are these colors?
Babies are being born all around us, so why not choose something memorable like this minky baby blanket and lovie set to make sure that special baby in your life will enjoy a soft a cozy blanket and lovie to carry around? I think these make a fabulous set for a baby shower gift. I think any new parent will love this awesome baby gift too!
We love our local business! We have been busy bees getting the store ready for the Holiday shopping season. At The Pink Monogram, we have to work ahead because of the time that it takes to custom make our products. When you are shopping in Greenville, I hope that you put us on your must see map of stores, because we have so many fabulous items for the home and for gift giving!
Is your home ready for the holiday season? The Pink Monogram can help you spruce up your decor and be ready for guests this season! Take a look at the awesome shower curtain we just finished for a customer. Wouldn’t that look amazing in your guest bath? It really is stunning and such a classic style, it would look fabulous in any bathroom. Oh and perfect for a wedding gift!
This is just an example of the lovely items we offer in our store. Make sure to come by and say hello when you are shopping in Greenville. We would love to meet you in person and visit for a bit!
You invest a lot of money into purchasing the perfect linens for your home. So you will want them to last for a long time and still look fabulous. Most linens today are pretty easy to care for but we do want to share a few tips with you so you can make sure that yours looks beautiful every time you use them.
* If you spill something onto your linens that you feel will stain them, blot the spill up immediately using an absorbent paper towel or clean cotton cloth. Do not rub the spill which will cause it to spread and will rub the stain into the fabric.
* Check to see if can use stain remover products like Tide-to-Go or Spray-n-Wash, following manufacturer’s directions, and then launder as soon as possible.
* Just like regular laundry, whites should be washed together and colors washed separately. In a perfect world, your linens should be wash separate from other clothing so zippers or buttons do not damage your linens. This is especially important if you have monogrammed products.
* Use cold to lukewarm water to do the wash. Turn the dryer down to a low heat temperature or hang your linens to air dry as high heat is not good for linens. Make sure to take your laundry out immediately and do not over dry them.
* If you notice a tear or snag in any of your linens, you need to mend it immediately. Most repairs can be done by anyone with some basic sewing skills and others will need to be dealt with by a professional seamstress, depending on the damage to the fabric.
* If you don’t like fold lines in your linens, you can try rolling them up like a sleeping bag for storage in your linen closet. For the most beautiful sheets and linens, iron out any wrinkles or fold lines using some water to steam the wrinkles out. Or you can use a garment steamer for lovely results.
Using these tips and by following the manufacturer’s instructions, you should have beautiful linens to enjoy that will last a lifetime.