Pink has long been associated with girls so when it comes to decorating a bedroom for a little girl, one of the first colors that comes to mind is pink.
With amazing shades of pink that are available, decorating your little girls room can be a delight. With a delicate balance, you can create a bedroom fit for your princess in glorious shades of pink she will love, and so will you!
Check out these pink home decor accessories at The Pink Monogram. Perfect for creating the room of any little girls dreams. From baby to school age, all of these decor items can be integrated in your child’s room decor.
* Monogrammed La Scallop Bedding Collection from Matouk
Create your own color scheme with this beautiful bedding. Order by the piece to get the look you love.
* Monogrammed Cable Knit Blanket measures 36″ by 53″ in size. It’s made out of super-soft acrylic and can be personalized with up to 3 letters. Great colors to choose: pale pink, medium pink or fushia.
* Monogrammed Knit Pillow are made from soft acrylic yarn and measure 15″ square. Available in 17 different styles suitable for little girls with your choice of pale pink, medium pink or fushia backgrounds. These throw pillows would look fabulous paired up with our cable knit blanket.
* Monogrammed Pillowcases Set of 2 are made out of 100% cotton and come on a white background. Your choice of monogram style, thread color and choose between 1 to 3 letters for the personalization. These pillowcases will grow with your child and last for years.
* Butterfly Dreams Monogram Vinyl Wall Decal is a great to add to your little girl’s wall decor. This piece measures 16″ tall and comes ready to apply. Available in several different color combinations.
Would your little girl love a pink bedroom? Or how about you? All of these items would be fabulous in a woman’s bedroom too! Find your favorite shades of pink in home decor in the shop!
Spring is a great time to start doing some sprucing up around the home. Decorating the home can be a relaxing and fulfilling task. The results are sure to make you smile each time you step into the room.
Decorating with monograms is a wonderful way to add a touch of personalization and color to a space. For a quick way to update and add interest to your home, check out some of these lovely ideas where monograms take center stage!
Best Monogram Ideas for The Home
Monogrammed Bedding – there is nothing like a set of custom linens for your bed. Whether you start with a set of monogrammed pillowcases or you get an entire set, it sets the tone for a relaxing and peaceful getaway right in your master suite.
Monogrammed Throw Pillows – Add some texture and interest with a few beautiful throw pillows in the living areas. With a touch of color and design, it is an easy way to bring in that missing touch for your home decor.
Monogrammed Stemless Wineglasses – Entertain guests in style with a set of gorgeous stemless wineglasses. A perfect addition to the bar and a lovely gift too!
Personalized Wall Decals – These are a lovely finishing detail that any room would appreciate. Perfect for the kitchen, dining, living areas, or even in a bedroom. Amazing designs and colors to add just the right touch.
If you are looking for some of the best monogram ideas for your home, start with these lovely ideas. Small details make all of the difference!
Monograms have come along way in the past 10 years or so. While typically found on classic items like clothing, jewelry and stationery, now you can monogram so many things to not only personalize the item and your style, but also to really update your home decor in a fresh new light.
A large monogram is so stylish and we have to say that The Pink Monogram specializes in large monograms that are perfect for home decor use. If you look at many of the home decor magazines and websites, you will find amazing large monograms or custom words in use on walls, pillows, bedding, linens, chairs, and more. I want to show off a few of our custom pieces we did for clients for you today. I think you will fall for them!
This amazing monogram is done in a Royal font with 2 letters. The colors are so soft and creamy. Just right for bedding or pillows for an elegant touch. I love how it came out and so did the customer!
This awesome monogram is on our Diamond Pique Monogrammed Shower Curtain by Matouk. The teal color will make an impression and set the tone for the entire room. Love it!
This pretty throw blanket is a perfect example of how to add a custom pop of style to a bedroom or living area. Beautiful colors let the monogram shine through. Awesome wedding or holiday gift for someone special!
Adding a custom monogram is easy. Give us a call or stop by the shop when visiting The Pink Monogram in Greeenville, SC. and we will help you create the perect large monogram for your living space. Make your decor pop with an impressive piece with a large monogram.