Pink has long been associated with girls so when it comes to decorating a bedroom for a little girl, one of the first colors that comes to mind is pink.
With amazing shades of pink that are available, decorating your little girls room can be a delight. With a delicate balance, you can create a bedroom fit for your princess in glorious shades of pink she will love, and so will you!
Check out these pink home decor accessories at The Pink Monogram. Perfect for creating the room of any little girls dreams. From baby to school age, all of these decor items can be integrated in your child’s room decor.
* Monogrammed La Scallop Bedding Collection from Matouk
Create your own color scheme with this beautiful bedding. Order by the piece to get the look you love.
* Monogrammed Cable Knit Blanket measures 36″ by 53″ in size. It’s made out of super-soft acrylic and can be personalized with up to 3 letters. Great colors to choose: pale pink, medium pink or fushia.
* Monogrammed Knit Pillow are made from soft acrylic yarn and measure 15″ square. Available in 17 different styles suitable for little girls with your choice of pale pink, medium pink or fushia backgrounds. These throw pillows would look fabulous paired up with our cable knit blanket.
* Monogrammed Pillowcases Set of 2 are made out of 100% cotton and come on a white background. Your choice of monogram style, thread color and choose between 1 to 3 letters for the personalization. These pillowcases will grow with your child and last for years.
* Butterfly Dreams Monogram Vinyl Wall Decal is a great to add to your little girl’s wall decor. This piece measures 16″ tall and comes ready to apply. Available in several different color combinations.
Would your little girl love a pink bedroom? Or how about you? All of these items would be fabulous in a woman’s bedroom too! Find your favorite shades of pink in home decor in the shop!
When you want to freshen up your space choosing your color combinations can be the hardest part! There are so many awesome color combos that look great together. And what about patterns? Do you favorite a certain pattern?
Take a look at some of the home decorating pattern and color combinations that we are seeing this year. Now I know why it can be hard to choose your favorite!
Home Decorating Patterns and Color Combinations for 2016
* Gray and White
* Pink and Lime Green
* Black and Pink
* Chocolate and Light Pink
* Chocolate and Light Blue
* Red, White & Blue – Nautical
Home Decorating Patterns:
* Tartan Plaids
Want to add some spark to your home? Try some of these gorgeous colors and incorporate some pattern into your space too! What is your color scheme?
Stop by the shop or our website and see what can spark your creativity today.
Coming home after a long day, there is nothing better than sliding into a hot bath and de-stressing. Beautiful surroundings in your master bath makes it so relaxing and peaceful. Whether you love the preppy style or enjoy amazing luxury in your home, these must-have’s are going to make your master bath or guest bath a welcome retreat.
Must Haves for a Luxury Bathroom
Matouk Guesthouse Cotton Bath Rug – Every bathroom needs at least one bath rug and these are the perfect choice! Made out of 100% cotton makes them machine washable for easy care. Each one measures 21″ by 34″ in size and available in 4 different colors.
Matouk Monogrammed Bath Towels – These super-soft bath towels are available in Ivory or White. Available in: Bath Sheet, Bath Towel, Hand Towel and Wash Cloth. Your choice of 3-Letter or Name Monogram. A luxury that is so worth it!
Monogrammed Shower Curtain – This shower curtain is available in over 100 different patterns/color combinations and made out of 100% polyester for easy care. Your choice of 1-letter or 3-letters monograms to truly give you that luxurious customized look you love.
Monogrammed Kimono Robe – Perfect for lounging after a steam bath or for guests to use in your guest bath, a set of these lightweight waffle weave robes is a wonderful touch for your bathroom.
Set of 4 White Monogrammed Soaps – Whether you just want to put these pretty bath soaps on display or use them while soaking, they are the perfect choice for any bathroom. These soaps are made in Vermont and in a wonderful smelling Verbena scent.
Create your bathroom retreat with amazing touches like these lovely pieces. Include classic monograms for that finishing touch. Thinking about Wedding Gifts? Any of these are the perfect choice for the newly married couple.